Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Website Privacy Statement (below) govern Let Direct’s relationship with you in relation to this website. (Let Direct is a trading name of the Chamberlain Group which consists of Chamberlain Holdings PLC and its subsidiary companies).
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website. These terms and conditions apply to the Site and all products and services offered by Let Direct.
The term “Let Direct” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website – Chamberlain Holdings Plc and its subsidiary companies (The Chamberlain Group). The registered office of Chamberlain Holdings PLC is at: Houghton Hall, The Green, Houghton Regis, Dunstable, Bedfordshire LU5 5DY. Chamberlain Holdings Plc is incorporated in England and Wales and its registration number is 1722942.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy. timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material include, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy. Please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This Website Privacy Statement describes how Let Direct protects and makes use of the information you give us when you use this website. If you are asked to provide information when using this website. It will only be used in the ways described in this Privacy Statement.
This Statement is updated from time to time. The latest version is published below:-
This Website Privacy Statement was updated on 24th May 2018.
If you have any questions about this Statement, please e-mail or write to us, the contact details for Let Direct are shown on the “Contact Us” page of this website. This Privacy Statement applies to the Site and all products and services offered by Let Direct.
We may gather and use certain information about you in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including e-mails address and telephone number
- Demographic information such as:- address, postcode and preferences
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client or property enquiries
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from Let Direct, enabling us to deliver improved products and services. Specifically we use the data:-
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional e-mails about properties, services, offers and other items we think might be relevant to you
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about properties, services, offers and other items we think might be relevant to you.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer hard drive or other website browsing equipment. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website. Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information such as how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site.
Persistent cookies remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie).
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. When we use session cookies to track the number of visitors to our Site, this is done on an anonymous aggregate basis (as cookies do not in themselves carry any personal data).
- Identify whether you are signed onto our website
- To recognise you when you return to our website: We may show you relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously
- Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
How we protect your information
We will always hold your information securely
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
Sharing your personal information
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed in accordance with our data protection policy, a copy of which is available on request. (Please contact Chamberlain Holdings Plc. Tel: 01582 845555).
Links from our site